Carpenter Fitter M / F confirmed
Ossature Production expands its team and recruits a carpenter-designer on a fixed-term contract evolving into a permanent contract.
The working time is divided into 2 stages: 70% in the workshop and 30% on site.
Position under the direction of the workshop manager
Respect for wearing protective clothing (hearing protection, safety shoes) and compliance with safety standards.
- AT THE WORKSHOP:
- Performing various tasks: cutting, manual use of tools (screwdriver, drill, jigsaw, etc.). All these tasks must meet the specifications of the file.
- ON SITE:
- Work under the direction of the installation manager:
- Assembly and placement of elements by adapting to the constraints of the project, modification of these elements if necessary.
- Contact with the direct customer.
- Experiences in assembly appreciated: assembly of stands in trade shows, showrooms and in the world of events in general and in the field of layout.
- Mastery of calculation, geometry and volume representation (reading 3D plans)
- Taste and manual skill on the finishes
- Knowledge of electricity appreciated
- Use of software and skills on digital machines appreciated
CAP carpenter manufacturer of carpentry, furniture and fittings and / or carpenter installer
Professional baccalaureate carpenter technician- designer